We are conveniently located 3 miles off I-95 and are approximately halfway between New England and Florida, making us a perfect layover spot for horses traveling that route.
- Clean, well ventilated 12x12 rubber matted stalls
- The option of allowing your horse to run in and out of his/her own 12x36 run directly off the stall
- Bedding is included in price
- Barn owners live on premises
- Easy access from I-95 --We are 3 miles off the highway and it's pretty much a straight shot.
- Plenty of trailer parking and tractor-trailers can get in and out no problem
- Hotels, restaurants and everything you could need is within a 5-10 minute drive--the closest hotel and restaurant is a convenient 2.8 miles away
- 2 12x12 wash bays available--great to hose your horses down in warmer weather travel
- All stalls have their own ceiling fan and the barn is very well ventilated and cool in the summer
By Phone:(978)697-8596 Leave a message and I will return your call just as soon as possible.
By Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Stalls can be reserved by email as well, let me know how many horses you will have and the date you will be arriving. I check my email in the morning and evening and will get back to you right away to confirm your reservation.
**We appreciate 24 hours notice on cancellations if possible (of course we realize that is not always easy when dealing with horses!)**
Address for GPS:
254 Ashley Lynn Lane
Dunn, NC 28334